Episode 7 is here, and it’s with Dr. Matt DiLizia, an intern surgical resident in Washington, DC. You can listen to the podcast online here, or on your favorite podcast streaming service (like iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and more).
I promised way back in the intro episode that this podcast wouldn’t be all female guests (although I’ve loved all the past guests, haven’t you??), and I’m so excited to share this conversation. We had a great, honest discussion that I think you’ll really enjoy!
We talked about:
- What life as an intern resident is really like
- How Matt chose which residency programs to apply for
- How to navigate the ‘unknown’s in life and abandon ourselves to God’s will (even when that means moving across the country!)
- And more!
- The St. Joseph of Cupertino Prayer
- St. Joseph the Worker Prayer
- Prayer of Abandonment by St. Charles de Foucauld
- Soul of the Apostolate, by Jean-Baptiste Chautard
- Start With Why, by Simon Sinek
* A reminder that the views expressed in this podcast are our own and do not reflect the views of our employers, and that this podcast is not meant to replace medical care. Please see your medical provider for any medical concerns. *